Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Beacon Ale House. We are delighted to be able to serve you again, with a few modifications described below.
Please note that we are following guidance set out by the Windsor- Essex County Health Unit (WECHU), the Ontario Government, and The Town of Amherstburg.
During Stage 2, only outdoor dining will be permitted, therefore we will have two options for seating:
1. During weekdays, we will have our second level and main level patios open.
2. During “Open Air Weekends” we will have the main level patio and street extended patio open (Fridays 4pm to Sunday 9pm)
We have reduced our capacity of our patios to, allowing for the necessary spacing between tables and will continue to adhere to the strict sanitation standards we have always employed and are required for the prevention the spread of COVID-19.
We are NOT taking any reservations, the patios are first come first serves!
Due to the limited seating, parties may be given a strict dining timing limits.
• ALL GUESTS MUST BE SEATED WITHIN THE PATIOS, NO GUESTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO STAND.
Below some steps we are taking to protect our guests from the spread of COVID-19.
• Staff will wear masks when serving you on our patios, this is to adhere with the new WECHU regulations.
• All guests will be required to wear masks (covering their nose and mouth) when entering the restaurant patios, this is a mandate by the WECHU. Once seated the mask may be removed.
• Any time guests are moving throughout the restaurant (stepping inside, heading to the restrooms) they will be asked to put their mask back on until they have returned to their seat.
• Guests are asked to do their best to maintain social distancing from other guests throughout their dining experience.
• Tables will remain empty until guests are seated at which time guests will be provided with: silverware and sanitized menus.
• Parties may be given a strict dining timing limits
• Guests will be provided with containers and carryout bags in order to pack their own leftovers, if desired.
• All tables and chairs will be fully disinfected between seatings.
• All handles and communal surfaces, and washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.